How to place photos in your Relive video
You can add photos, live-photos (iPhone users only) and video clips (Club members only) to your Relive video with the Relive app.
- Open the Relive app
- Choose the activity you want to add media to, by tapping the activity block with the pencil icon.
Pencil not visible? Your video is already generated. Only Club members can re-edit the video.
- Select the media you want to add.
- Tap Next
The media you selected are automatically placed on the timeline based on the time stamp on the media.
- Scroll the timeline to find the media and click the pencil icon to add text and emoji to your moment or edit, delete or change the location of the media.
- Tap Next
- Tap Create and your video including media is ready! 🎉
If the media was not automatically placed in the right spot, you can easily change it using the moments timeline. Learn more about moments.
Please take into consideration that...
- There is a limit of 10 photos per video, raised to 50 for Club members
- Club members can upload a maximum of 6 video clips, with a maximum of 10 seconds per clip.
- Slo-mo videos or other effect applied to your videos won't perserve in your Relive video.
The phone doesn’t actually save the video with the effect. It just saves the normal video and then applies the effect in the gallery. Relive can only access the original video.
- Photos taken close to each other will be bundled together.
- Photos will be placed based on the time the photo was taken.
- Make sure your tracker device, mobile and pc are set to the same timezone.
- It could be that the photos you download or edit appear in another location because the timestamp of the photos has changed.
- Photos are scaled to 2000 pixels on the longest edge, for Club users with HD enabled, else we scale it to 1000 pixels. In both cases, we maintain the original aspect ratio.