How to place photos in your Relive video
You can add photos to your video with the Relive app.
- Open the Relive app
- Choose the activity you want to add photos to, by tapping the pencil Icon.
Pencil not visible? Your video is already generated. Only Club members can re-edit the video.
- Select the photos you want to add.
- Tap next, till you tap create.
- Wait a little while and your Relive will be ready.
Please take into consideration that...
- There is a limit of 10 photos per video, raised to 50 for Club members
- Photos taken close to each other will be bundled together.
- Photos will be placed based on the time the photo was taken.
- Make sure your tracker device, mobile and pc are set to the same timezone.
- It could be that the photos you download or edit appear in another location because the timestamp of the photos has changed.
You can use a "metadata editor" software and manually change the timestamp of the photo, re-upload the photo and it will appear in another place in the video. To get the exact time of each location you can use the Strava Flyby function. Please consider that time shown in that page is expressed as Greenwich time, so you have to apply the relevant time difference.
Any questions? We are here to help.