How to place photos in your Relive video
You can add photos to your video with the Relive app.
- Open the Relive app
- Choose the activity you want to add photos to, by tapping the pencil icon.
Pencil not visible? Your video is already generated. Only Club members can re-edit the video.
- Select the photos you want to add.
- Tap Next
The photos you selected are automatically placed on the timeline based on the time stamped on the photo.
- Scroll the timeline to find the photos and click the pencil icon to add text and emoji to your photo moment.
or edit, delete or change the location of the photo.
- Tap Next
- Tap Create and your video including photos is ready! 🎉
Please take into consideration that...
- There is a limit of 10 photos per video, raised to 50 for Club members
- Photos taken close to each other will be bundled together.
- Photos will be placed based on the time the photo was taken.
- Make sure your tracker device, mobile and pc are set to the same timezone.
- It could be that the photos you download or edit appear in another location because the timestamp of the photos has changed.
- Photos are scaled to 2000 pixels on the longest edge, for Club users with HD enabled, else we scale it to 1000 pixels. In both cases, we maintain the original aspect ratio.
If the photo was not automatically placed in the right spot, you can easily change it using the moments timeline. Learn more about moments.