Connect with Apple Health
This connection works only for iOS 11 (and watchOS4) or later
To create a Relive video we need a workout including a route (GPS data). Connecting the Apple Health app allows Relive to read the Workout and Workout Routes data from iPhone, Apple Watch, and connected third-party apps that export Workout Routes to the Apple Health app. The number of third-party apps that export Workout Routes to Apple Health is limited, therefore activities tracked with Runkeeper, Runtastic etc. may not be available yet.
- Open the Relive app and go to Settings
- Tap on Connected Trackers and scroll down to the Apple Health box.
- Click on Connect and Okay.
NOTE: You need to allow Relive to read the Apple Health data by changing the permissions in the Apple Health app.
- The Apple Health app will open on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Relive and allow Relive to read "Workout Routes" and "Workouts".
If you have any question? We're here to help.