Battery Settings Xiaomi
Usually, battery saving settings on Xiaomi phones are the cause of most recording troubles. These settings can force quit the GPS at any time, which means that the Relive app cannot continue to record your activity. Follow these steps when recording with a Xiaomi phone:
- MIUI 10
To let your app run successfully in the background, make sure your settings look like the following:
- Power management
- Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan is set to Performance
- Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps – your app needs to be Protected
- Device Settings > Apps > your app > Battery > Power-intensive prompt and Keep running after screen off
- Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & Performance > Manage apps’ battery usage and here: Switch Power Saving Modes to Off
- Choose the next options: Saving Power in The Background > Choose apps > select your app > Background Settings > No restrictions
- App battery saver
Security > Battery > App Battery Saver > your app > No restriction
Open Security app > Permissions > Auto-start Enable Autostart for desired apps.
- App pinning
When you open recent apps tray, drag your app downwards – it will be locked. So even if you clear recent apps it will not clear from the background. Drag downwards again to clear your app from the background.